LOB volunteer to assist in various LOB activities, including the support to work with the Presidency of the Council to the EU
Duties and Responsibilities:
The incumbent will work under the general supervision of the Director of the FAO Liaison Office Brussels, and in close collaboration with consultants and Liaison officers of LOB.
He will perform the following duties:
- Support to activities, meetings and events related to FAOLOB’s collaboration with the Presidency of the Council
- Participation in different FAOLOB meetings for further reporting
- Perform any other duties on the request of the direct supervisor.
- Advanced degree in a relevant discipline
- Fluency in English and preferably French or Spanish
- Duration: 6 months
Expected Start Date of Assignment: 01 July 2021