Purchasing Agent with Dutch
Provide support to the purchasing function:
- Tendering (spot)
- Monitor open / new purchase requisitions
- Prepare and launch RFQ for spot purchases
- Prepare and launch reverse auction for spot purchases
- Monitor suppliers’ responses
- Prepare comparative statement
- Convert purchase requisition to purchase order
- Create / maintain SAP contracts and price lists when required
- Execute functional tests when required (for example, interfaces, supplier portal, etc.)
- Give support to the resolution of claims/disputes and operational issues (i.e. incorrect invoices, delivery delays, urgencies etc.)
- Manages of web cycles in cooperation with BCoE Finance, Warehouses and suppliers
- Support to buyers in their day-today requests
Professional: University degree required, previous experience in contract administration preferred, 1-2 years experience in a shared services organization preferred,
Technical: Strong organization skills, analytical skills, to report on contracts, experience with IT systems (preferably SAP MM), general MS Office knowledge, excellent communication in English and Dutch language at minimum B2 level + knowledge of additional European languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian) would be an advantage.
Behavioral: High energy and enthusiasm, strong interpersonal skils to work autonomously and under pressure.
- Interesting work in international environment with modern working tools,
- Professional Training & Language trainings,
- Subsidized canteen,
- Additional day off on the Steelworker’s Day (4th of May),
- Studies refund,
- Social package includes: private medical care in Medicover; MultiSport or MultiKino package; retirement program for employees; Holiday Funds.
Patrycja Grodzka | Apply here